Valley and Vines
Carilley Estate will be participating in Valley and Vines this year on Saturday, April 5th!
It's going to be a great day with food, wine and entertainment for everyone.
Head to their website - www.valleyandvines.com.au to find out more and book your ticket!
» Read More
Valentines Day at Carilley Estate
Valentines Day is nearly here!
Celebrate with your special someone or with a group of friends with a night out in the beautiful Swan Valley.
Click here see our sumptious three course menu available from 6:00pm on Friday, February 14th.
Bookings are essential so book your table today on 9296 6190
» Read More
Our First Craft Beer
Carilley Estate is pleased as punch to
announce we are now serving our own Craft beer.
Come and enjoy a tasting
of either our Pilsner or Wheat beer when next out in the valley
enjoying wine tasting or lunch.
» Read More
Click here for more news.
Swan Valley Wines
Swan Valley wineries benefit from loamy riverbank soil for premium fruit production
Carilley Estate stands on the banks of the Susannah Brook in the Swan Valley, Western Australia’s oldest region for wineries. These vines were planted in 1994 and the subsequent wines have shown that the conditions here are ideal for the development of premium fruit.
A large selection of Swan Valley wines are available for tasting before having lunch or for anyone who just drops in to the cellar door. Currently our wine is available only at the cellar door, and is ideal for those people who want something a bit special. We are happy to send boxes of wine around Australia, and to take orders online. We can ship internationally by special request.
We are proud of the wide range of premium wines which we make from the grapes grown here on the property.
Wine varietals to please the palate
Carilley Estate is committed to producing a variety of styles of wine to interest the most discerning customer. Chardonnay, Shiraz and Merlot grapes grow beautifully in the rich loamy soil near the restaurant, and Chenin and Viognier grow on the other side of the beautiful Susannah Brook.
- Chardonnay Unwooded 2012 - Lifted peachy and tropical fruit aromas with a soft palate.
- Chardonnay Wooded 2011 - Fermented and aged for 2 months in new French oak barrels. A complex nose of ripe fruit aromas and barrel fermentation. The palate is fresh and full with white peach and buttery lees aged flavours.
- Viognier 2008 - Semi dry, crisp, clean finish with stone fruit characters of apricot and nectarine, overlaid with supple spice.
- Chenin Blanc 2010 - Very Fruity with attractive sweetness and a crisp clean palate.
- Picasso 2012 - Late Harvest Merlot. A bright red wine, sweet & subtle with lush flavours of raspberry & strawberry.
Sparkling Wines – Methode Champenoise
- Classic White - Great balance and full flavour results in a luscious, clean, semi dry finish. Celebrate with this one!
- Shiraz - Light spritz, full flavour, great with almost any food, bronze medal attests to its overall appeal. A great summer sparkling.
- Merlot 2008 - Soft and earthy blackcurrant mix. Nice full soft rich palate with a prolonged finish. Some oak evident.
- Crucible 2007 - Blend of Merlot, Malbec and Sangiovese, with a complex bouquet, mellow flavours and a nice mid palette. Bronze Medal Winner.
- Merlot 2006 - Full bodied, silky long finish, blackberries on the back palette.
- Reserve Shiraz 2012 - Tasting notes to come.
- Merlot 2013 - Tasting notes to come
- Port 2001 - Rich smooth raisin flavours, lingering back palette flavours.
- Damask 1997 - Aged in the barrel for 10 years, with only 999 bottles produced. Verdelho blended with Pedro Ximenez – liquid gold.
- Damask 1985 - This liqueur has flavours of fig, caramel & chocolate.
Click here to contact us for more information about our Carilley Estate wines.