Open for dinner on Saturday 14th!
Carilley Estate will be open for dinner on Saturday, December 14th
From 6pm we will be offering our festive and delicious Christmas inspired menu from just $55 per person for a three course meal!
Scott, our D.J will be playing some great tunes all night and of course it wouldn't be Christmas without Christmas crackers on the tables!
There is limited space so please book your table today on 9296 6190 so you don't miss out. Click here
to see the menu.
» Read More
Our First Craft Beer
Carilley Estate is pleased as punch to
announce we are now serving our own Craft beer.
Come and enjoy a tasting
of either our Pilsner or Wheat beer when next out in the valley
enjoying wine tasting or lunch.
» Read More
Wonderland Tea Party at Carilley!
Click on the flyer below to see all the details about our Wonderland at Carilley Estate on October 9th!
Wonderland Tea Party Flyer!
Bookings are essential so call us today on 9296 6190!!
» Read More
Click here for more news.
Wine Order Form
Swan Valley Wines
Swan Valley wineries benefit from loamy riverbank soil for premium fruit production
Carilley Estate stands on the banks of the Susannah Brook in the Swan Valley, Western Australia’s oldest region for wineries. These vines were planted in 1994 and the subsequent wines have shown that the conditions here are ideal for the development of premium fruit.
A large selection of Swan Valley wines are available for tasting before having lunch or for anyone who just drops in to the cellar door. Currently our wine is available only at the cellar door, and is ideal for those people who want something a bit special. We are happy to send boxes of wine around Australia, and to take orders online. We can ship internationally by special request.
We are proud of the wide range of premium wines which we make from the grapes grown here on the property.
Wine varietals to please the palate
Carilley Estate is committed to producing a variety of styles of wine to interest the most discerning customer. Chardonnay, Shiraz and Merlot grapes grow beautifully in the rich loamy soil near the restaurant, and Chenin and Viognier grow on the other side of the beautiful Susannah Brook.
- Chardonnay Unwooded 2012 - Lifted peachy and tropical fruit aromas with a soft palate.
- Chardonnay Wooded 2011 - Fermented and aged for 2 months in new French oak barrels. A complex nose of ripe fruit aromas and barrel fermentation. The palate is fresh and full with white peach and buttery lees aged flavours.
- Viognier 2008 - Semi dry, crisp, clean finish with stone fruit characters of apricot and nectarine, overlaid with supple spice.
- Chenin Blanc 2010 - Very Fruity with attractive sweetness and a crisp clean palate.
- Chenin Blanc 2012 - Aromas of honeydew intertwined with a citrus taste, and intense melon and sherbet flavours. Crisp and full with a clean finish.
- Picasso 2012 - Late Harvest Merlot. A bright red wine, sweet & subtle with lush flavours of raspberry & strawberry.
Sparkling Wines – Methode Champenoise
- Classic White - Great balance and full flavour results in a luscious, clean, semi dry finish. Celebrate with this one!
- Shiraz - Light spritz, full flavour, great with almost any food, bronze medal attests to its overall appeal. A great summer sparkling.
- Merlot 2008 - Soft and earthy blackcurrant mix. Nice full soft rich palate with a prolonged finish. Some oak evident.
- Crucible 2007 - Blend of Merlot, Malbec and Sangiovese, with a complex bouquet, mellow flavours and a nice mid palette. Bronze Medal Winner.
- Merlot 2006 - Full bodied, silky long finish, blackberries on the back palette.
- Reserve Merlot 2007 - Elegant & full bodied yet with a smooth finish. Lovely colour and bouquet with subtle after tones.
- Shiraz 2011 - Aged for 12 months in French & American oak. A classic example of a Swan Valley Shiraz - a deep ruby red colour, full bouquet, and a long finish.
- Fortified Shiraz 2004 - Rich smooth raisin flavours, lingering back palette flavours.
- Damask 1997 - Aged in the barrel for 10 years, with only 999 bottles produced. Verdelho blended with Pedro Ximenez – liquid gold.
- Damask 1985 - This liqueur has flavours of fig, caramel & chocolate.
Click here to contact us for more information about our Carilley Estate wines.